2010年4月28日星期三

tittle:lucky day

this few day r my lucky day
y?
coz……
the day b4 yesterday……
got something lucky beside me
but i forgot wat is tat things
>.<

yesterday……
my wow id finally full lv
80 lv

so hard……
play almost 3 month
only now full lv
but the biggest reason not the game mission hard
is my problem to make the level so SLOW!

the reason r
i have 3 minutes to heat……
hehe

tittle:second lucky


today my honey rest……
we cleaning our room
i wake up first
he still sleeping
so i wait he wake up
then we start cleening room
is tired……
but
happy……

saw the room so tidy after clean
me and him oso feel meet

after clean then we bath
after bath we go lunch……
BBQ……

bcoz the weather really too hot……
so we change the travel
back home 1st
sleep for a while

7.30 juz go out for watch movie
at TS
our planed movie is

Clash Of The Titans

watch the trailer at home
then so interesting for us

after watch movie we plan go
fatty crab(肥佬蟹)at serdang
to eat dinner……
and feed the fish

there got a big release fish pool
got many loach n carp
that funny for me
and so fullfill to do some goog deed……


没有评论:

发表评论