2010年4月30日星期五

title:quarrel

today me n my dear go watch irin man 2
at leisure mall cheras

tat was a funny n nice movies
we get the twin seat
then watch watch watch……

after
we plan go somewhere to eat lunch
then we start carp

he said want to go 旺角eat
but i said walk around 1st
coz me so long time no go "gai gai"
he said ok then we walk walk walk

but after we still select to 旺角 eat>.<

then……

i think to order some western
he ask me
"u really order ya?"
"y?"
i answered……
he said no enough money

ya……good……
i angry……

he angry oso……

so……
we juz order 2 drinks
then bak home

on the road
we juz silent n silent

bak home
oso silent

then is me……
go to begged him to forgive

haizzzz

nvm lah……
i juz need my dear is
to see how much money
who then plan where to eat

dont everytime oso
make the same mistake
everytime oso hopefully but ending is different

dear……
hope u noe wat i need……
if somtime
money is not enough
juz say……
we go eat mamak oso nvm……
u noe tat?

没有评论:

发表评论